Beyond Good and Evil

Author Topic: Beyond Good and Evil  (Read 3082 times)

Nomad

• Traveler with an Attitude
Beyond Good and Evil
« on: June 20, 2011, 01:25:33 AM »
I was reading the review of the game, "Beyond Good and evil" so i thought I'd give it a try. It cost a little bit more than I'm used to paying for a Gamecube game, but after two days playing, I can tell you it was worth every penny. What a great intricate socially relevant game. They weren't blowing smoke up your keisters, this is really a great game. If you haven't played it yet, I suggest you borrow, beg or steal a copy and try it. You can play it on the Wii too I'm told. I'm looking forward to beating this game, but I haven't yet, but have really enjoyed it. Very surprising, the whole experience is kinda weird. Anyone else play this and find it cool?

Boogie

• Newcomer
Re: Beyond Good and Evil
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 02:40:06 AM »
stop! dude, beyond good and evil sucks. i don't know what are you guys talking about. but i played the game due to the praises of followers all over the web and it stunk like last year's cheddar. the story was fair but the characters were like cartoons. and who cares about socially relevant, i want a game where it is wall to wall mayhem.

Big Bear

• Oh Yeah
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 09:22:30 PM »
stop! dude, beyond good and evil sucks. i don't know what are you guys talking about. but i played the game due to the praises of followers all over the web and it stunk like last year's cheddar.

Aren't you the same guy who claimed Goldeneye sucks? Well, you are the first person that I have ever heard say beyond good and evil is not a great game. So I guess that goes to show that they can't please everyone. Especially someone who thinks Goldeneye sucks.

Scottie25

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 10:17:09 PM »
Heck, I have heard people say Super Metroid was bad, so I take it all with a grain of Salt. There's no accounting for people's taste. You go with the majority, the overwhelming majority of which say this is a great classic. Rare for the Gamecube. I have two copies myself.